Pre-order item: Estimated shipment in the beginning of June.
The Gloria Bikini was designed in collaboration with lovely Nanda Schwarz. The mini collection consists of two bikini sets and a onepiece coming in two colorful vintage inspired, reversible prints.
“The Gloria is named after my better half, aka photographer and friend. We met on Instagram and since 2020 we are a pretty good team, both professionally and in private. Gloria loves bikinis that are a bit more cheeky and that’s why I named this set after her. We both share a love for stripes and looked at about 100 different color combos together, until we landed on this caramel brown and soft beige.”
- 78% recycled PA (ECONYL®) and 22% EA
- This item has been made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon. The yarn has been made from pre and post consumer plastic waste, such as fishing nets from the oceans, industrial plastic waste and other discarded materials that would otherwise be polluting the Earth.
- Design: Cologne, Germany by Nanda Schwarz
- Fabric: Bergamo, Italy
- Production: Guimarães, Portugal
Size & Fit
- Nanda wears size S, Ana wears size L
- The Gloria Bottoms have fully adjustable sides. You can also move the fabric in front and back to adjust the fit. If you’d like minimal coverage, you can choose a size down. If you prefer a ruched fit or more coverage, choose your usual size.
- Adjustable sides
- Reversible into a rich warm brown
- Double layered fabric
- Seamless finish
- Designed in collaboration with Nanda Schwarz
- Made in Portugal
Wash & Care
- Rinse with fresh water after every use.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not wring or hang to dry from the strap to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or bleach.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.