Hohka backpack/bag is made of recycled army bag fabric and cotton ribbons. It can be used as a backpack or a shoulder bag. The adjustable and detachable shoulder strap can be slipped through the D-ring on top to make the bag a backpack. There is a zipper pocket inside Hohka. Hohka is a stylish, durable, and very versatile backpack/bag that can fit a 13" computer.
- Designed in Finland by Miisa Asikainen.
- Material is sorted and cleaned in Finland.
- Made with care in Estonia.
- Size: 35 x 38,5 x 5,5 cm
- Material: Army bag fabric, surplus fabric lining, cotton straps
- Colour: Black with grey cotton ribbons