HILLA is a small and irresistible bag made of surplus seat belt. Due to the quality requirements, the bag's seat belt was never able to serve its original purpose, but as a bag material it is personal and luxurious. The striking structure of HILLA is handmade in Finland. The bag is lined from surplus fabric, and has a small zippered pocket on the inside. It has short handles, as well as an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
- This bag is made from 2 quality surplus belts that did not end up in their original purpose.
- The lining of the bag is a surplus blended fabric.
- New parts are the metal zipper and other metal parts.
- Designed in Finland
- The material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made in Finland
- The belt originates from the UK.
Wash & Care:
- The belt bag can be hand washed in water at approx. 40°C.
- Individual stains can be removed by brushing or with a damp cloth, using for example bile soap.
Size & Fit:
- Size: 22 x 19 x 10 cm
- Shoulder strap length: 86-155cm
- The bag is closed with a sturdy metal zipper.