Bean activist for the environment and be fashionable at the same time. When you're a modern-day activist, you need a pair of sweatpants that can stand up to the streets. These black HIETA pants with cargo pockets are ready for whatever comes your way.
- 55% recycled cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
- 5% recycled viscose
This item is made of 100% recycled yarn, which is a combination of 60% recycled cotton and 40% recycled polyester. Cotton is a cutting waste of the clothing industry, and the polyester comes from recycled PET bottles.
- Made in India
Wash & Care
- Air your garment frequently to extend the washing cycle.
- Only machine-wash your garment when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand-washing.
- In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C.
- Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Do not iron embossed patterns (3D-Terra logo).
- If the garment becomes fluffy, use a lint remover or a lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.