DYYNI bum bag is one of the bestsellers when it comes to the Globe Hope surplus seatbelt collection. This bag is surprisingly spacious and very comfortable to carry along. A braided seat belt surface gives the bag a personal and stylish look. You may use it as a bum bag or crossbody bag. Inside the bag is a dirt-repellent lining, as well as a small zippered pocket. Cranberry color is a fresh and stylish add to DYYNI family.
- This bag is made from 2 quality surplus belts that did not end up in their original purpose. The belt originates from the UK.
- The sides of the product are made of surplus leather
- The inside of the bag has a lining made of surplus fabric
- The zipper and metal parts are new.
- Designed in Finland
- The material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made in Finland
Size & Fit
- Size: 23 x 14 x 5 cm
- Strap length 56-108 cm
Wash & Care
As the DYYNI bag has leather parts, please follow the care instructions for the leather product:
- Treat the leather parts of the new bag with a moisture protection spray. This will protect the bag from moisture or dirt. Use a moisturising conditioner regularly to protect the bag from moisture or dirt.
- Handle the bag with clean hands to avoid grease stains. However, if stains do occur, remove them as soon as possible with a cotton cloth. Avoid excessive water, but use a soap suitable for leather, such as Marseille Ecological Soap.
- If your bag gets wet, let it dry in peace and quiet, out of direct sunlight. Once dry, you can treat the leather with a moisturising conditioner. Never rub a wet bag, as rubbing can damage the surface of the leather.
- Individual stains on a seat belt can be removed by brushing or using a damp cloth, for example with bile soap.