Our new Quercus flannel shirts are created to impress! Their exceptional combination of stripes and natural colors, two flap chest pockets and a casual fit let you stand out from the crowd.
- Made from organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated in Tanzania
- Spun in Portugal
- Soft and comfortable flannel fabric dyed and woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- 180g/m^2 flannel fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- New Kent collar
- Two flap chest pockets
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.