Warning: these trousers may cause sudden highs in mood and confidence. Crafted in a bold all-over burnt red and using soft certified organic cotton fabric, our new season corduroys turn classic bootcut-fit four-pocket trousers into the new hero of your winter wardrobe. A touch of elastane optimises stretch and hugs the body, while a zip and hook front closure creates a smooth, comfortable waistline.
Worn here with the Bagan top in black beauty.
- Four-pocket style
- Hook & eye closure at front
- Hidden gunmetal zip
- Slightly bootcut for a flattering fit
- Soft woven corduroy fabric with a bit of stretch.
- Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
- Construction: 14 wales woven corduroy
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
- Slim fit at waist, hip and thigh. Slightly bootcut.
- Sits at mid-waist
- True to size
- Inside leg length: 82cm in all sizes. Fits a regular leg length.
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall