Telakka's Ekvalla shirt is a very well-fitting shirt that keeps its form well. It is perfect for the casual stylish work attire. Style with Telakka's Kokkola skirt or Vasankari pants.
Viscose is light and does not electrify easily. It absorbs moisture well and is more upright than cotton. Polyamide makes the shirt durable and elastane makes it more elastic. The material may shrink by a maximum of 5% over time.
- Viscose 68%
- Polyamide 27%
- Elastane 5 %
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
Size & Fit
- The model is 160 cm tall and wears size L.
Wash & Care
- Wash with similar coloured products at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees.
- You can also use a steamer to freshen your clothes between washes, saving on fabric.
- Tumble drying and bleaching are prohibited.
- Telakka clothes are really easy to care for. After washing, they don't need ironing.
- Design and product development Finland
- Material manufacturer Germany
- Sewing Estonia and Finland