Meet EDDA, the eco-friendly low-top oxford sneakers with a combined upper of vegan leather and technical nylon fabric. The shoes are lined with 100% recyclable OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. This material is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. This model features thermoplastic rubber and polyester laces.
These comfortable sneakers are perfect for both indoors and outdoors. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
- 69% PU 31% Cotton (backing) Upper combined with technical Nylon Fabric
- Thermoplastic Rubber soles and Polyester Shoe Laces
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining and sock - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Breathable and Water-Resistant with Non-removable sock
- Hand-made in Portugal
Wash & Care
Technical Nylon Fabric:
Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For more difficult to remove stains, rub in a soft cleaning brush for shoes soaked with soapy water in a circular motion. Remove the soap with a damp cloth. Let your item air dry before wearing.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment