DARIUS T-SHIRTKings of Indigo
It has relaxed sleeves and a narrow neck opening.
Waterbased print of the koi carp fish.
The bottom hem and sleeve openings are finished with a mini flatlock stitch.
This garment is made with organic cotton, a natural fiber with no chemical treatment making it safer for the planet, farmer and wearer.
Wash recommendation: the appearance of the print will change if washing style is too intense. Please respect the wash instructions for the garment to endure its lifetime.
Size guide: View size guide
Materials: Turkey, Italy, Greece, China, Spain
Production: Tunisia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Italy, China, Romania, Netherlands, Spain, Moldova
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options