Curry to Go SwimsuitBrava Fabrics
Our Curry to go Swimsuit is made of 100% Recycled Polyester and was manufactured under fair conditions in Spain and Portugal.
Production: Portugal, Spain
Brava Fabrics is a Barcelona-based clothing brand that produces responsible cruelty-free fashion. Brava Fabrics offers a wide range of casual clothes such as t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, swimwear, and jackets for leisure and good life.
Whether you were looking for a certified organic cotton shirt, mulesing-free merino wool, or a swimsuit made from recycled material - at Brava Fabrics you will find what you are looking for.
Brava Fabrics is a modern, conscious and responsible brand. They believe in sustainable development and that everyone must take responsibility for the environment. According to Brava Fabrics, fashion is much more than constantly changing seasonal clothes. They don’t chase the latest trends; their goal is to create timeless and durable garments.
Brava Fabrics' design has fun as well as personalized colors and prints. The patterns on the swimwear and blouses make you smile.
Brava Fabrics uses responsible, high-quality materials and takes the well-being of people, animals, and the environment seriously in its production chain. With these principles, they strive for a better future.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options