This shirt is made from a natural material that is both breathable and comfortable for the skin. It is neatly made in France by women with a unique know-how, who share the commitment to sustainability and attention to detail.
- Shirt with a straight cut and classic pockets
- Boxwood buttons 100% French
- The model is 179 cm and wears a size S
- 100% TENCEL®.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Made in Marcollin (FR).
By selecting eco-friendly materials from sustainably managed forests, that use few natural restheces and that don’t use any toxic products for its transformation, we support a totally sustainable approach.
This product has been certified by GENUINE WAY SA through the use of blockchain technology, which allows you to verify its environmental sustainability and traceability.
Wash & Care
- Machine wash on gentle cycle at 30°C with low spin speed program (=drum 400 to 600)
- Do not put in the dryer
- Steam iron at medium temperature