- loose fit
- short sleeves
- wide o-neck
- stretchy knit
- mulesing free material
- gentle wash at 30°C
- 100% merino wool
- length 70 cm
- product code 07-2039-M212
- designed in Finland
- yarn made in Italy
- garment made in Lithuania
Cecilia Knit Tee BlushVoglia
Production: Estonia, Turkey, China, India, Sri Lanka, Finland
Voglia is a Finnish brand making responsible fashion since 1983. Comfortable and timeless design for people who change the world.
The current CEO's grandfather had had a longtime dream of starting a new clothing concept, and Voglia was founded in 1983. Fittingly, he named the company Voglia, meaning desire, a strong will. Today the third generation of the Virtanen family is continuing their family’s legacy.
The grandfather brought his vision to reality, introducing high-quality, Italian-influenced styles to the women of Finland. The very first stitches of Voglia were sewn in the heart of Finland, in Hämeenlinna, where their headquarters remain today.
Responsible fashion is their legacy. Through the years they have added modern technology, but in many ways, they still operate as they did over 35 years ago. They still design, test, plan, and produce everything in-house. Having full control over everything in their process chain allows them to be the first to try new innovations, like the newest ecological materials or 3D-modelling for fabric cutting.
The same cornerstones on which Pertti began to build the concept still guide their work today. Through good quality, excellent cut and fit, responsible way of manufacturing and conducting business, and excellent customer service, they want to dress people who want to make a difference. Together, we shape the world.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options