Our new collection of organic cotton shirts made from light Popelin weave are your perfect everyday companion during hot summer days. The shirts can be styled both business or smart casual and you will wish to have more than just one of them.
Amalfi lemons, blackberry icecream and turquoise Capri bays - the colours of our new Bernina shirts will boost your summer feelings! The shirt comes with super thin stripes, button-down collar and an open chest pocket.
- Manufactured in Portugal, designed in Switzerland
- Made from organic cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton grown and spun in Tansania and India) and recycled organic cotton
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 3-5 working days to EU countries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.