Partly made of a special natural and organic fabric, CasaGin bralette has a simple design and is characterized by an incredible softness. CasaGin enriched it with a refined and feminine detail made of eco lace! The beech wood fiber has a natural breathable quality that reduces the formation of bacteria and gives a pleasant sensation of lightness in contact with the body.
CasaGin eco lace is soft, light and has excellent moisture management performance. It is also certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 to ensure safety for human health.
- 92% TENCEL ™ Modal (vegetable fiber derived from beech wood)
- 8% elastane
- Eco lace: 86% biodegradable polyamide, 14% recycled elastane
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
CasaGin fabric was produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest standards, to ensure a healthy product for people and the environment.
What is CasaGIN eco lace? It is a polyamide yarn with accelerated biodegradability. The special yarn technology maintains the durability and quality of the garments; the decomposition process begins only when the garment is disposed of and reaches the equipped landfill in an anaerobic environment. This fabric takes only 5 five years to be eliminated, reducing the environmental impact.
Size & Fit
- Vanessa is 175 cm tall and wears a size 2 .
- Designed and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Wash & Care
- Hand wash or machine wash at maximum 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.