Bobbi Recycled Cotton Sweatshirt
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Bobbi women cotton sweatshirt is made of recycled jeans transformed into new yarns. We designed specifically this 100% cotton jersey fabric to be tightly woven. This makes the shirt much more resistant to tension, and less prone to sagging than common sweatshirt. The texture is robust and not plush inside. It is comfortable on the skin and perfect for mid season. If you like a regular fit, choose your normal size. If you prefear a relaxed fit choose, a size above.
- Regular fit
- Comfortable t-cut sleeves
- Slightly shorter in the front to create a rounded shape
- Breathable fabric
- By ordering this product you will only receive the sweatshirt, not the complete tracksuit.
- Giulia is 1.74 metres tall and wears an S
- 24% recycled cotton from old jeans, 41% recycled cotton from industrial surplus, 28% organic cotton, 7% virgin cotton.
Wash & Care
- To take better care of the recycled jeans sweatshirt, wash it at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle or by hand. This way you will be sure to keep the color of the shirt intact.
- Bobbi women's sweatshirt is made by Paola and Andrea in their family laboratory. The fabric was designed entirely by Rifò and woven with circular looms for jersey in Prato.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%