TOBY BACKPACK/ NAVY BLUE
Inspired by Scandinavian contemporary design and an active lifestyle, our Toby Backpack enables you to tackle parenthood hands-free, yet looking effortlessly stylish.
We use high quality recycled padded nylon, a nylon lining and metal silver hardware details. Our lightweight backpack is equipped with pockets for essential baby gears and it works perfectly as a changing, work or training backpack. All production and sourcing is made in Europe.
Converts into a baby changing bag with the Billy changing matt.
- Bottle holder x 2
- Internal, padded laptop pocket
- Pocket for nappies
- Pocket for snacks
- Zipped front pocket for phone, wallet
100% Italian Nylon. Hardware - silver coloured clips and zippers
Height: 44cm / Width: 40cm / Depth: 18cm
Wipe cleaning only. Wipe internals and externals with a damp cloth. Spot clean or hand wash padded changing mat. When zipping and unzipping your backpack hold it or place in onto a surface. Do not hold it by the actual zips to open and close it. The bag is designed to carry max. 10-15kg of items and sharp items (cutleries, clippers) may destroy the fabric.
When hanging your backpack on a stroller, do it by placing both shoulder straps over the handle and ideally fasten with suitable clips.
We are happy to answer your questions, plase don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options