Blue is the new black and the VILDNIS answer to summer chic. Our statement cropped jumpsuit features wide legs that will put a real swing in your step, while delicate shoulder straps and a frill panel bust with keyhole closure in the back ensure 360 degree femininity. Never too polished, raw edge frills and a casual drawstring waist give this statement one-piece a signature VILDNIS aesthetic. Plus, you'll feel as brilliant as you look in our super soft high-stretch organic cotton and Tencel blend fabric.
Big Sur jumpsuitVILDNIS
31% Orgaaninen puuvilla
An incredibly soft jersey fabric with a high level of stretch. Cool and comfortable to wear. Construction: single jersey Low environmental impact: Tencel is made from sustainable wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers instead of pesticides.
Wash at 30 degrees or below. Air garments between washes.
- Wear your clothes more than once between washes. If you have access to a balcony or garden, airing the garments will help regain their shape. Items like jeans, knitwear and dresses can easily be used several times between washes.
- Wash as much as possible at 30 degrees or below. These temperatures use less energy, and the only items that require more heat are bed linens, knickers, some sportswear and very muddy garments.
- Limit tumble dryer usage to a minimum. Machine drying takes lots of energy and is hard on your clothes. Drying your items on a laundry rack will have a positive impact on your utility bills, the planet and the number of wears you get out of your clothing.
- Use environmentally friendly detergents.
- Avoid fabric conditioners.
- Wash synthetic items in a wash bag.
- Dry clean only when absolutely necessary.
- Repair minor damages in your garments and if you don’t want the items anymore, they’ll likely find a happy home if you sell them on or give them to charity.
Size guide: View size guide
Fit: Relaxed fit. Cropped wide straight legs. True to size. Length: inside leg length 58cm in size S with a slightly dropped crotch. Fits regular leg length.
Materials: 64% Lyocell , 31% Orgaaninen puuvilla , 5% Elastane
Production: India, Portugal
Europe: 4 - 9 days
World: 7 - 9 days
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options