The Bay Top is a collaboration between Lilja the Label and gorgeous Laura Rosilla.
The Sandy and Bay bikinis were created to be both comfortable and cool at the same time. They were inspired by the 90’s retro style with the high waisted bottoms and the rectangular top. The ruched crep fabric gives the bikini a comfortable and stretchy feeling which is why they fit perfectly to different body types and sizes.
The fabric used in our bikini sets is made utilising ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon yarn made from plastic waste that would otherwise be polluting the Earth. The material is spun into like-new yarn giving these valuable resources a new life.
Please note the colour of this set is very dark gray, not black!
- Ruched fabric back and front
- Lined with a layer of solid fabric for extra support
- Square neckine
- Thick non-adjustable straps
- Not padded
- Ethically handmade in Bali
- Made using recycled fabrics
- Laura is 176cm tall and wears S in her entire collection