Belt made with vegan nobuk: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free material. This belt is only 2 cm wide and, along with its solid pattern, is very discrete and elegant. This makes for a versatile element that matches anything you want without stealing the spotlight. It has a casual and soft finishing and, especially on the blue version, exposed sewn edges for a better resistance and a slightly curved tip. Furthermore, it has a flat square buckle made of nickel free silver metal attached to the belt through a cross fixed seam that is fixed with a metallic button.
- Belt material: vegan leather made with sustainable microfibers. Free from potentially dangerous environmental toxins, hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial), a sustainable and innovative material, manufactured on a CO2 emissions free environment, with no water or energy waste. This is a light, resistant and soft material.
- Closure: flat silver metal square buckle, metal prong – nickel free.
Size & Fit
- Belt width: 2 cm (0,8 inches)
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your item air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.