A silky smooth bomber made with eco-friendly materials, designed for everyday life. Matching the occasion, you can wear it with the patterned or plain side.
- Reversible 2-in-1 bomber jacket, so matching the occasion, you can wear it inside out.
- Silky soft and gentle on the skin.
- Breathable and more absorptive than cotton.
- Tencel™ is an eco-friendly fibre made from responsibly sourced wood pulp.
- Cupro (Bemberg) is an eco-friendly fibre made from leftover cotton.
- Ethically made under fair working conditions with living wages.
- 'artdeco' print on one side, black on the other
- Softer than silk and smoother than cotton
- Two pockets on each side
- Reversible metal zipper
Fit & Size
- Regular fit.
- Fits true to size. If you are between sizes, consider sizing up.
- Jennifer is 181cm and wears a size S.
- Printed side: 66% Cupro (OEKO-TEX® certified), 34% Ecovero
- Plain side: 100% Lyocell TENCEL™
Wash & Care
- Machine wash at max.
- 30°C with your favourite mild detergent with similar colours.
- Hang dry.