A sheer finish meets a subtly vintage shape in this knee-length eco-friendly polyester dress, made using recycled plastic bottles. Printed all over in a graphic inspired by California's desert wildflowers, this dress will bring colour and femininity to your wardrobe. A wide neckline features casual ties, which we recommend wearing loose in contrast to the shape-accentuating shirring waist panel. It's time to open your arms (with bold blouson sleeves) to new adventures.
100% Recycled polyester
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Print method: digital
Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
Wash at 30 degrees or below. Air garments between washes. Wash in a wash bag.
- Wear your clothes more than once between washes. If you have access to a balcony or garden, airing the garments will help regain their shape. Items like jeans, knitwear and dresses can easily be used several times between washes.
- Wash as much as possible at 30 degrees or below. These temperatures use less energy, and the only items that require more heat are bed linens, knickers, some sportswear and very muddy garments.
- Limit tumble dryer usage to a minimum. Machine drying takes lots of energy and is hard on your clothes. Drying your items on a laundry rack will have a positive impact on your utility bills, the planet and the number of wears you get out of your clothing.
- Use environmentally friendly detergents.
- Avoid fabric conditioners.
- Wash synthetic items in a wash bag.
- Dry clean only when absolutely necessary.
- Repair minor damages in your garments and if you don’t want the items anymore, they’ll likely find a happy home if you sell them on or give them to charity.
Size guide: View size guide
Style: Elasticated waist and cuffs. ¾ length voluminous sleeves. Lined in body and skirt.
Fit: Straight relaxed fit. True to size. Length: 104cm in size S.
Materials: Portugal, India, China
Production: India, Portugal
Europe: 4 - 9 days
World: 7 - 9 days
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options