Ambra Recycled Cotton One-Shoulder Top
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
This summer one-shoulder top is made of a blend of recycled and organic cotton. Recycled cotton comes from production surplus sorted by color as to avoid a new dyeing process.
- Weight: 145 gr
- Openwork pattern
- 50% recycled cotton from production surplus, 50% organic cotton.
- This recycled cotton yarn is Oeko-tex 100 certified.
Size & Fit
- This garment has a particularly tight fit. Based on your preferences, you might consider choosing a size that corresponds to your measurements or sizing up. See the size chart for further information.
- Giulia is 1.74 m tall and wears an S
Wash & Care
- To best take care of this recycled item, wash it at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle. If possible, prefer handwashing.
- If you decide to handwash, give it a light spin to remove excess water and dry it naturally by laying it flat: this yarn may be subject to stretching due to the weight of the water.
- This garment was made by Matteo in his family workshop, with recycled yarn from Prato.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%