Alina Black: the women's flat, slingback, toe-loop sandals crafted from vegan nobuk leather.
- With a classical design of a toe-loop slingback and a solid black design, these open-toe shoes embrace a minimalist, timeless style. To also bring you a smart and casual look, they have a supple nobuk surface.
- To add accent detailing, they have Nae's logo situated on the footbed, along with a golden metal buckle to fasten the foot secure inside the sandal.
- Further, they are made with hypoallergenic materials, free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors.
- Fresh and confident sandals you won't want to take off, they will perfectly suit many occasions, whilst being comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. An irresistible shoe for those who love to go out.
- Breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic; made with environmentally friendly materials.
- Outer: Nobuk microfiber.
- Fastening: Buckle made with nickel-free metal, attached to the ankle strap.
- Soles: Neolite (synthetic gum rubber) – slip-resistant and durable.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.