Silky trousers made with eco-friendly material, designed for everyday life. Combine it with our matching shirt, bomber, or kimono. You decide if it’s casual or fancy.
- Silky soft and gentle on the skin.
- Breathable and more absorptive than cotton.
- Cupro (Bemberg) is an eco-friendly fibre made from leftover cotton.
- Ethically made under fair working conditions with living wages.
- '1921' print
- Loose fit
- Softer than silk and smoother than cotton
- Gentle on skin
Fit & Size
Loose, relaxed fit.
- Jakob is 188 cm and wears a size L.
- Fits true to size. If you are between sizes, consider sizing up.
- 66% Cupro (OEKO-TEX® certified)
- 34% Ecovero
Wash & Care
- Machine wash at max.
- 30°C with your favourite mild detergent with similar colours.