Lisette is our 1970's inspired flared jeans, based on one of our all-time favourites Amy. We've made the Lisette slightly higher and made the flare a bit wider as well.
- 43% organic cotton
- 36% TENCEL™ Modal
- 16% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- 3% recycled polyester
- 2% elastane
- This product is ethically produced in Turkey.
- The fabric is produced by Kuyichi partner Bossa and the cut-make-trim part is done by their partner SARP Jeans.
Size & Fit
- Not sure what size you should buy? You can find your right size by checking out our general sizechart. If you're still not sure, feel free to get in touch with IVALO at firstname.lastname@example.org! This way we can prevent disappointment and unnecessary return impact and costs.
- Model is 1.76m and is wearing size 27/34.
- Extra High Rise
- Slim at waist
- Flared from knee to ankle
- These jeans close with a zip-fly
This product is made from certified organic cotton and fibres from Lenzing, also known as TENCEL™ Lyocell and TENCEL™ Modal. It is a super soft fibre that feels silky on your skin. This lyocell and modal has higher environmental standards than their conventional counterpart and is made from wood that is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified. TENCEL™ Lyocell and Modal are also certified with OEKO-TEX 100 and EU Ecolabel and are fully biodegradable. Besides that, this product is fully vegan.