The ultimate minimalist fall and winter garment. Once you try on CasaGin's new silky natural fabric turtleneck, you won't take it off all winter long! The new pattern is reformulated in fit to provide freedom and comfort in movement. With its high neck and hip-length, our turtleneck will be like a warm hug in the colder months, worn as an under-jacket or on its own. It features a delicate cuff detail on the sleeves, with no elastic for maximum comfort.
- 92% TENCEL Modal (vegetable fiber deriving from beech wood)
- 8% elastane.
- Oeko-tex standard 100
CasaGin fabric was produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest safety standards to guarantee a healthy product for humans and the environment.
Size & Fit
- Martina is 165 cm tall and wears size S/M.
- Designed and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Wash & Care
- Hand wash or machine wash at maximum 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.