The coast of Finland is full of magical islands, which invites you to slow yourself down and spend dreamy days just lying in the sun. The landscape can be ascetic or lush, and with the images of the flowers and rocks with you, you can travel to these sceneries again and again. The blooming purple Beach Peas and flying bumblebees of MORICO's new pattern can be found from Marjaniemi beach in Hailuoto.
The reversible bikini bottom has a high waist and comfortable coverage. The other side is Marjaniemi print and the other side is a solid Kanerva (Heather) color, so there are two bottoms in one. The waistline can be folded for a lower waistline. Mix and match.
Marjaniemi / Kanerva
- Marjaniemi: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Lycra Xtra Life – Elastane
- Kanerva (Heather): 78% ECONYL® - Regenerated Polyamide, 22% Lycra Xtra Life - Elastane
The sustainable high-quality recycled polyester and ECONYL® regenerated polyamide fabrics are produced in Italy from recycled fishing nets and textile production leftovers and has a portion of Lycra Xtra Life elastane which elasticity will last through hard use, salt water, swimming pools and washing.
Model's height is 158 cm and she wears size S
- Designed in Finland
- Made in Estonia
- Rinse in tap water - hand washing recommended!
- If must, washing machine 30° in washing bag.
- Do not wring dry as twisting out your suit damages the fibers of the fabric. Instead, gently squeeze the water from the suit and lay flat to dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- No fabric softener. No tumble dry. No chemical wash.
- Iron low heat.