Saulė Linen Biker Shorts
Show some legs. This is a pair of hand-made knitted biker shorts . It pairs well with our Saulė linen tank top.
We named this look after Saulė, the sun goddess in Baltic mythology. According to Baltic myth, Saulė a.k.a. "the sun", rides each day through the sky on a chariot with copper wheels, drawn by horses who neither tire nor rest nor sweat. As the matriarch of the universe, she was believed to be the mother of all the planets.
The look is our take on what a modern day Saulė would wear. Feminine, yet rebellious. Simple, yet eye-catching.
Our model Sandra is wearing size S/M.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options