Moraine 7/8 jeans
Introducing our Moraine 7/8 length denim jeans in dark indigo. The flattering straight fit is modern, comfortable and expertly crafted in durable organic cotton denim with a touch of elastane for optimal stretch and shape. Just unpolished enough to feel perfect for the weekend, or to show off your favourite ankle boots during the week, the raw edges, signature VILDNIS back pocket stitching and gunmetal details will give your wardrobe a new lease of life.
Worn here with the Farafra T-shirt in brilliant white.
• Straight leg
• Cropped length
• Raw edge at hem
• Contrast tan stitchinging
• Gunmetal zip and button
• Slanted side pockets front
• Back pockets with VILDNIS signature stitching
• A mid-weight, fairly soft and durable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement.
• Composition: 98.25% organic cotton/1.75% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: Organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers instead of pesticides. Read more about organic cotton in our fabric section.
Fit• Slim fit
• True to size
• Length: inseam (inside leg length) 62cm in size S
• Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall. Brunette is 170cm/5'7" tall.
• Find your right size in our size guide
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options