CREAM CRISS CROSS LINEN KIMONO SUIT
A spring summer update on a K M by L A N G E classic knot suit , this cream linen criss cross suit is cut from Japanese inspired kimono pattern. Spun from 100% pure linen, the bold single-breasted style jacket features extra long panels which could be knot or wrapped in different ways creating multiple styling options. The sleeves allow for a slight flare while open. The matching trousers from the same fabric create a confident look. Trousers are an elevated take on classic culottes. Thanks to a silky touch of linen fabric, these relaxed culotte trousers are just as glossy as they are structured. Easy to style, they have a wear-with-anything appeal.
The focus of this silhouette is on balancing proportions. Wear with heels or flats as per collection styling. Unlined.
Composition: 100% pure linen with silky touch
Dry clean only.
Warm iron inside out.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach.
Handmade by women for women
The model is 179 cm tall and wears M size
K M by L A N G E is a creative design studio based between Barcelona and Kyiv
All items are crafted out of quality materials from European suppliers.
K M by L A N G E is concerned for the right compensation for all women artisans involved in.
Made in EU 36 , 38 size
SIZE S (European 36)
bust: fits bust around 85 cm
Waist: fits waist around 68 cm
Hips: fits hips around 92 cm
SIZE M (European 38)
bust: fits bust around 90 cm
Waist: fits waist around 71 cm
Hips: fits hips around 96-100 cm
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options