70s KHAKI CLASSIC COAT
Immaculately constructed, the 70s Khaki classic Coat has an extremely soft and lustrous finish and lends a luxe quality to the traditional cover-up. Crafted from a khaki cotton and wool blend, this coat has contemporary look and graphic top-stitching accented with vintage button details. Lined. Pre-owne handmade item.
Model is 179cm tall and wears M/L size which suits to EUR 38 and 40 size
Composition: 70% cotton, 30% wool.
Dry clean only.
Warm iron inside out.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach.
About VINTAGE CAPSULE curated by K M by L A N G E
We launched curated vintage capsule to bring the life back to beautiful pre-owned, vintage, and handmade pieces that are special and one-of-kind and best of all, already exist and don't require a single bit of waste to produce. We believe so fervently that new doesn't always mean better and there is no greater expression of personal style than a piece that you won't see anywhere else.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options