Our new generation yarn deserves new generation style. This contemporary hoodie combines both with its unique blend of upcycled cotton, recycled polyester and Tencel, crafted into a subtly cropped lose shape body and long raglan sleeves. Exposed raw edge seams and drawstrings finished with gunmetal ends serve to cement its personality.
Worn here with the Moraine 7/8 jeans.
• Large cosy hood
• Wide cuffs
• Raw-edge detail at hem, neck and raglans
• Cotton drawstrings finished with gunmetal aglets
• Soft brushed inside
• An open-knit marl fabric with a brushed backside and soft handfeel
• Fabric composition: 50% recycled polyester/25% recycled cotton/25% lyocell
• Fabric construction: American fleece loopback
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Recycled cotton requires no fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides or water. Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals.
• Lose fit. Longer at back than front. Extra-long sleeves
• True to size
• Length: front length 58cm and back length 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 71cm long raglan sleeves in size S
• Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80