VILDNIS is a London-based fashion brand on a mission to make sustainable fashion the norm through showing the world that ethical and environmentally friendly fashion can be just as contemporary, edgy and accessible as conventional fashion.
We are as passionate about protecting our planet and treating the workers in our supply chain fairly, as we are about designing pieces you'll want to wear time and time again.
All products are ethically made in audited factories who offer their workers good working conditions and pay them a living wage.
Our fabrics are made from the eco-friendliest fibres around such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, Tencel, organic linen and recycled merino wool. The majority of our products are vegan and whenever we use animal fibres, these are recycled fibres.
All prints are digital and our denim is washed with air for minimal impact on the environment and to save water. All deliveries are carbon offset through ClimateCare.
Transparency, trust and honesty is an integral part of the business and each year we publish a detailed report stating how we have done on both social, environmental and economic areas in the year just gone.
It's Kind Fashion in Serious Style.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options