A modern, minimalistic collar shirt with a relaxed fit. The simple shape is great if you're not a big fan of ironing.
Designed in Finland, manufactured in Estonia. Fabric made in Portugal.
Fabric composition: 100% organic cotton.
Basic sizes XS-L. Other sizes can be ordered, but they are not returnable as they are not in the basic selection.
Care instructions: delicate machine wash max 30°C, wash with similar colours, reshape when wet, do not tumble dry, ironing max 150°C.
Materials: Finland, Italy, Austria, Turkey, Portugal, China
Production: Finland, Estonia
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options