"Inspired by my taste for clothes that are elegant and chic, but feel comfortable and use natural fabrics. I hope you’ll experience some of the joy I get from wearing them too.
I grew up in a town on the border of two countries. Living in London today I know how it feels to be at home and abroad at the same time. When you visit somewhere special, you want to capture that moment in time.
My collections are inspired by iconic garments that take you to these places. The colours, landscapes and feelings. My clothes are made to be treasured, kept, and worn for years to come. This is how."
- Vanesa Vinhas
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options