HAHA - Tote Bag
- The HAHA bag and print is inspired by Mirkka Metsola's childhood when her grandpa made all the children laugh with a bag that made laughing noise when you pressed a button inside. The HAHA print was born later from self-irony and humorous life view.
- This new version comes only in black color and it's made from a super heavy canvas fabric. The bag is made to last long.
- Thanks to the 8cm wide base, the bag also has a potential to carry many vinyls or other items like laptop and important papers.
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Color: Deep Black with a white HAHA print.
- Size: 41 x 39 cm with 58 cm long shoulder straps and 8cm deep bottom.
- Wash: hand wash inside out in 30 degrees.
- Designed in Finland. Made in Estonia.
Free Pick Up from MIRKKA METSOLA STORE (Tarkk'ampujankatu 4, Helsinki).
Delivery in 2-4 weekdays, costs 10.00€ [Finland].
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options