Black Wool Scarf
Note: Made to order, delivery time 2-3 weeks.
Black scarf made of 100% wool. Each scarf is unique and handmade in Finland. Yarn is made in the EU and is untreated, which means that it has not been exposed to any chemicals. Yarn has been dyed with ecological Oeko-Tex® certified dyes that don't harm the environment. This unisex scarf is super thick and soft.
Material: 100% wool.
Measurements: 180 cm x 30 cm.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options