Remember our Tom Knit? We reimagined it in a wool/alpaca yarn and voilà. Meet Tommy. Perfect for sitting on rooftops at 2 am and talking about life. Obviously named after a guy we watched the stars with. Maybe did a bit of flirting too. Maybe even kept his cardigan.
Each item is knitted by hand by our kick-ass knitters in Lithuania.
Our model Sandra is 1.8m and is wearing size S/M.
Width: 61 cm (XS/S), 64 cm (S/M), 68 cm (M/L).
Length: 64 cm (XS/S), 66 cm (S/M), 70 cm (M/L).
Don't see your size? Drop us an email (email@example.com) for made-to-measure.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options