This triangle bikini top in VILDNIS’ Free as a Bird print will give you confidence that lives up to the name. Digitally printed to protect the environment and created from Italian swimwear fabric made of recycled polyester mixed with stretch-enhancing Lycra, this is swimwear that’s both fashionable and responsible. Fully lined cups in a soft recycled polyester jersey ensures opacity when wet. Secure at the neck and back for a customisable fit.
Worn here with the Poneloya tie side bikini bottoms.
- Triangle style
- Fully lined
- Allover digital print
- High-performance Italian swimwear fabric from Carvico. Resistant to chlorine and sun creams. Excellent coverage, a high level of two-way stretch and great shape retention.
- Composition: 78% recycled polyester/22% Lycra extra life
- Construction: warp knit jersey
- Certification: Oekotex certified
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic and polyester ensures that the plastic and polyester already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans.
- Adjustable fit
- True to size
- Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80