Rewop is the anagram of Power.
Fresh, vigorous and strong, these are the words that identify our brand.
Rewop Milano is a sunglasses brand based in Milan and born in 2015.
The brand has caught the eye of many Buyers, Top Models, Fashion Editors, and Bloggers.
Innovation and Street Style is the perfect mix behind all Rewop’s collections.
Rewop conquers the dimension of luxury streetwear through the best available materials in the field and the absolute handmade in Italy. The captivating design of the sunglasses is entirely realized with Mazzucchelli acetate and CR39 lenses: unmatched value for money.
Rewop is for people who love to combine playfulness and design through an original way. The colorful lenses and the iconic shades describes our Italian vibe.
Rewop is the return to the audacity that defines our target: cool people who aren’t afraid to dare, people with strong personality and with an unconditional love for “Made in Italy”.
Therefore, our shades have become such an indispensable accessory.
Our main strength is to highlight and valorize the eyes without losing UV protection.
Rewop sunglasses are adapted to any type of light (day and night) without impair the sight and the expression. The sunglasses are incredibly light, resistant and long lasting: a Rewop is forever.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options