Rains is a fashionable Danish rain clothing producer, that makes you really wish for rain. One-third of a Danish year it is raining and therefore Rains knows personally the needs of rain clothing.
Rains’ design is smart and functional. It has got its inspiration from the street fashion of Kopenhagen. Scandinavian fashion brand emphasizes uncompromised simplicity, clean lines, and functional details. There is a selection of different colors from elegant to brights and all the way to clean color.
Rains has produced beautiful and unique rain clothing since 2011. There are many waterproof jackets in their selection - also those that do not look like raincoats at all. It rains a lot in Denmark and Scandinavians are fashionable wearers. Therefore, Rains rain clothes are visually interesting and on top of covering from rain, they fulfill the requirements of ethical clothing.
Rains says that they produce clothing for world citizens. From Rains, you can get coats, pants, accessories, and ponchos. Climate change increases the number of storms and unexpected weather everywhere. Of Rains accessories, backpacks are the most popular. In them, you can keep your phone safe from spontaneous rains.
Rains supplies sustainable closets in the summer, mid-seasons, and also in winter. You get quality, unconditionally fashionable, and sustainable clothing. Rains believes in the circular economy, product safety, and durability in its operations.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options