The company arouse from what the market around us couldn’t provide. We were looking for feminine denims with a natural glow, more luxurious and glamorous washes. We are driven by the passion for denim and the artful outcome that will occur when you truly love the amazing denim fabrics.
We are the alternative for the glamorous and fashionable women who wants to look smashing wearing jeans made from organic cotton.
We have created the possibility to love fashion and clothes – with less feeling guilty about nature.
ODENIMs are VEGAN - there are no details of animal content in our products.
The growth of conventional cotton is not an environmental friendly process - This is why we source only more sustainable materials for our products, we search the market for the best available option for each style. Most preferable fabrics are made from recycled materials or organically grown cottons. Read more about our fabrics below.
Production is made in Turkey – this means closer transport than from for example; Far East.
We also want to make sure non of our jeans ever go to waste - thats why we will recycle our garments once they are worn out. The garments will be recycled into new materials and/or redesigned as something else. The O in ODENIM stands for the closed circle - the loop is our mission.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options