Ninepine is all about the combination of movement (physical activity) and mindfulness as a way to enhance our quality of life. No matter your activity of choice, whether it's yoga, gym workouts, CrossFit, triathlons, runs or hikes in the forrest, Ninepine wants to encourage the world to get moving.
They are also firm believers that "our lives are what our thoughts make it". Training our minds is equally as important as training our physical bodies. Practising meditation, gratitude, and self-awareness are just a few ways we can enrich our everyday lives and relationships.
Ninepine was born in Stockholm, Sweden but their roots stem from as far as Sydney, Australia. They're relentlessly striving to make the best technical activewear and apparel to encourage you to move and stay mindful.
All of their pieces are co-created together with yogis, gym-goers, crossfitters and everyday workout people with both performance and vogue at heart.
For each order placed, they will plant a tree on behalf of our customers, in Kenya's Great Rift Valley and the Northern Coast, in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects and local communities. The reforestation effort involves planting afromontane species within the Kijabe Forest as well as Mangrove and coastal forest speciesin the Northern Coast.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options