Aurelia dress dark blue
Loose cut Aurelia dress in dark blue with wide detachable belt and pockets on the sides. Made from local upcycled textiles.
- • Key design piece with voluminous sleeves
• Upcycling: Bedlinen from Finnish healthcare institutions
• Made from 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester.
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU).
• Loose cut
• Slip on
• Simona is 178cm and wears size S.
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC
• Air dry
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved
Materials: Finland, Austria, Italy
Production: Finland, Estonia
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options