Faber Black, the chelsea style ankle boots made of high-quality vegan suede; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and durable material.
The indented non slippery sole with welt stitching and solid colour suede like surface makes for a modern and loose style. It has an elastic side panel and a back strap to help put them on.
They are hypoallergenic, made with toxin free materials and have an On Steam BioEco microfiber lining. This is the first microfiber made of recycled polyester and cornstarch provenient from corn fermentation. This is a substitute for nylon and polymers provenient from the petrochemical industry. Besides being breathable, keeping the interior of the shoe dry and being antibacterial (which contributes to the prevention of bad odours) the moisture wicking insole is made of EVA foam. All in all, this makes for very comfortable and flexible ankle boots and helps prevent blisters.
A timeless and versatile boot that matches a wide range of looks for any occasion. They can be worn all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with healthy safe materials.
- Exterior: Sustainable microfiber vegan suede.
- Lining: BioEco microfiber made of recycled polyester and fibers provenient from corn fermentation.
- Elastane side panel.
- Moisture wicking EVA foam insole.
- TR Expanded Gum soles - durable, slip-resistant, lugged shape.
- Elastic panel side made with elastane/spandex
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.