MOMOC's responsible shoes are made in Spain, from European materials. Carefully selected ecological materials are the core of these high-quality and responsible shoes. The shoes are the perfect combination of trendiness, elegance, and comfort.
MOMOC's shoes exude Spanish style and craftsmanship. Colorful and personalized patterns make these shoes the light of your shoe closet. Comfortable but beautiful shoes take your thoughts to the summer and the warmth of the sun.
MOMOC is for every women who love both fashion and nature. The shoes have a certificate from PETA. Gabriela is fully aware that the circular economy is the future and wants to run her business with a zero-waste policy and that is why shoes are made from recycled materials.
So what’s your excuse not to walk responsibly?
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options