Based on respect for people and the environment.
MIΛRΛKΛ is a brand of ethical accessories engaged in upgrading of textile recycling, also called upcycling.
For a slow, ethical and sustainable fashion, all of our Mikis five panels are made in very small quantities from materials that are recovered, cleaned, cut and reworked carefully.
For an ecological and social transition, MIΛRΛKΛ undertakes to locally produce all of its Mikis and accessories.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options