Lovanna Lingerie is a sustainable lingerie brand with aesthetic designs and a comfortable fit.
In every piece of lingerie, they use Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified materials to ensure their products are non-toxic and safe to use on skin.
Ecological values are important for Lovanna. That is why their materials are chosen favouring recycled and organic fibers. By using that kinds of materials, they can reduce emissions from production, the release of toxic chemicals into the soil and energy consumption.
Lovanna's products are designed in Finland and made in Europe, mostly in Latvia.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options