LILLE is a Helsinki-based women's wear brand inspired by the nature of Finnish archipelago. Impressed by its authenticity and sense of constancy, amazed by the natural tones and molded shapes of the landscape.
LILLE believes in meaningful and long-lasting design. Holding on to simplicity and quality, and aiming for more sustainable world one garment at a time. LILLE is designed with passion, crafted with love and attention, and provided for conscious women with confidence.
LILLE is dedicated to designing and producing garments you will not want to through away.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options